The New Wood part of the Weasenham Woods is where our ExTREEme Adventure high ropes course and activity centre is located. The New wood has been actively managed by the Coke family for over 100 years. Two hundred and fifty years ago there were scattered clumps of Oak and Scots Pine. Over the next 150… Read more »
Assault Course Remains Open
Our new assault course is open throughout November and until the first snow.
Your booking will still be honoured (up to 12months from the date) should it be cancelled due to snow or severe weather conditions.
High Ropes Seasonal Opening Times
The high ropes season runs from Sunday 2nd of April to the end of October 2017.
How to Find Extreeme Adventure
Copy this grid reference for your Sat Nav:
Please do not use the postcode for driving directions to our recreation centre! The postcode applies to our office which is not in the woods.
Posts from the ExTREEme Blog
- New Army Style Assault Course with Running Track Now Open
- ExTREEme Adventure Reviews
- ExTREEme Adventure #1 on Trip Advisor
- A Heroes Welcome at ExTREEme Adventure
- What do we do with all this Wood from the New Wood?
- The Oldest Example of Continuous Cover Forestry in Britain
- The History behind the New Wood at ExTREEme Adventure